1. Boarding in Gocek, set sail from this busy port and head for the quietude of the Gocek Islands. Find a nice spot for the night and drop anchor. Swim in warm waters, sunbathe on forward deck, or sit with the captain and have him roll out the charts and explain the itinerary over coffee. Dinner on board at anchor.
2. Sail for the south-east side of the Gulf of Fethiye and explore the rocky coastline with snorkel and flippers. After lunch, move on to Turunc Pinari and take a walk ashore at Osman’s Place. Check out tonight’s menus and dine ashore if it takes your fancy. Overnight in this idyllic bay.
3. To Gemiler island for a chance to explore the extensive ruins of a Byzantine settlement. The views from the top of the island are breathtaking. Return to the yacht for lunch and an afternoon snooze. Spend the night in Bestas Limani, where there is a restaurant ashore.
4. The walk to “Kaya Koy” is best taken from Bestas Limani, so if you are keen to see the deserted Greek village on the hill above, now is your chance. If not, then sit back, relax and enjoy the cruise down the Turkish coast and into the port of Kalkan. Explore Kalkan by night and dine ashore in one of the hillside restaurants. Overnight at anchor off Kalkan.
5. If you wish to photograph Kalkan by day, this is the morning for doing just that. Take an overland tour to the ruins of three ancient sites: Xanthos, Patara and Letoon. Best done in the company of a guide, but you can “wing it” with a guide book, if you prefer. Return to your yacht in Kas Harbour and after freshening up – head off into Kas town to dine, shop, explore and dance the night away if you wish! Overnight in Kas Harbour or nearby.
6. Make the return journey up past the Seven Capes, pulling in to explore Butterfly Valley if the weather co-operates! If not, proceed to Karacaoren and find a nice spot to anchor for the night. There is a quaint restaurant ashore, but you may prefer to dine on board. Overnight at anchor in Karacaoren.
7. Cross the Gulf of Fethiye, stopping of at Domuz island or the Yassica islands en route. By evening, your yacht will be moored onthe twon quay, so there will be plenty of opportunity to explore Gocek and buy some typically Turkish mementos before dinner at a local restaurant. Overnight in Gocek.
Disembark after breakfast.