Catamaran BLUE MOON is based in Phuket and available for charters in Thailand. It is one of the most beautiful cruising destinations in Southeast Asia, and you have a unique opportunity to explore its charming coast, beaches, islands, culture, and traditions onboard BLUE MOON catamaran. Her dedicated crew of 2 professionals will assist you 24/7 during the yachting holidays and demonstrate their best service.
There are 5 cabins available for 10 guests in total. Each cabin has all the necessary amenities for a comfortable accommodation.
BLUE MOON is a sailing catamaran, so whenever there’s a chance, the captain will open sails and let you enjoy a beautiful maritime experience.
We are happy to assist you with booking BLUE MOON catamaran. Send us your inquiry as it’s time to discover Thailand like never before.
- The Yacht and Onboard Facilities
- Dinghy & Outboard Engine
- Water Toys: Snorkeling Gear (10 sets), Kayaks (2), Stand-Up Paddleboard (1)
- Crew (1 Skipper + 1 Chef/Hostess) – for Groups Over 8 Guests, it is Highly Recommended to Add a Third Crew Member at 170 EUR /day
- Airport Pick-Up and Drop-Off for up to 10 Guests
- Complimentary Welcome Package (1 bottle wine + 1 fruit basket + 1 flower bouquet)
- Nespresso Latissima Touch Coffee Machine w/ 36 Complimentary Capsules (for charters over 4 nights) and Additional Capsules Available at 20 THB each
- Bed Linens, Bath, Hand & Face Towels, Beach Towels (One Set / Week / person)
- Custom Blue Moon Toiletries from Lemongrass House (Shampoo, Conditional, Shower Gel, After Sun Gel, Mosquito Repellant, Room Spray)
- Air-condition & Generator Usage
- Unlimited 4g WIFI
- Snorkeling Gear (10 sets), Inflatable Kayaks (2) and Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard (1)
- Yacht Insurance
- End Cleaning
- All Local Taxes & VAT
25% APA to cover the following:
- Food and Beverages for Guests and Crew
- Cancellation Insurance
- National Park Fees
- Any Other Requested Activities or Services (SYC can arrange with 10% service charge)
- Crew Gratuities (at Guests’ discretion but typically 1,000 to 2,000 per crew member per day)
Security Deposit is 6,000 Euro
|LENGTH||15.8 m||BEAM||8.8 m|
|DRAFT||1.6 m||YEAR BUILT||2018|
|TOTAL CREW||1||NUMBER OF CABINS||5|
|WI-FI||Yes||CRUISING SPEED||8.5 knots|
|MAXIMUM SPEED||10 knots|
12V & 220V
USB sockets in all cabins
Air-con & fans in all cabins
2 x Yammer 80hp
Highfiled 3.9m Tender 40HP
10 x snorkeling gears
2 x inflatable 3-seats kayaks
1 x inflatable SUP
32” TV and DVD Player in Salon
Sound System w/ 8 Bose Speakers in Salon, Cockpit & Flybridge – Connect via Bluetooth, USB or 3.5mm Stereo Jack
Air condition, fans in salon, galley and all cabins
Two USB sockets in each cabin
Nespresso Latissima Touch Coffee Machine
Unlimited 4g WIFI
Blue Underwater Lights (LED)
Custom Blue Moon Toiletries from Lemongrass House (Shampoo, Conditional, Shower Gel, After Sun Gel, Mosquito Repellant, Room Spray)
All information given on this website is not contractual. It is offered in good faith and for informational purposes only. The information is believed to be correct but is not guaranteed. Contact Yachts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information and/or images, videos displayed. Yacht prices and specifications are subject to change without prior notice. However, Contact Yachts professional charter broker will reconfirm the exact information for you when requested. Just send us an email via firstname.lastname@example.org with your question, and our team will be in touch with you as quickly as possible.
Yacht rent, concierge assistance, 24/7 support from Contact Yachts team
Hello, I'm Kateryna, a yacht charter & travel specialist. I and my colleagues are happy to assist you with choosing the right charter yacht, booking process, creation of a tailor-made itinerary and any travel concierge services.
Disclaimer: Information displayed is not contractual. Contact Yachts offers details of this vessel in good faith but does not warrant, guarantee or assume any legalibility or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information or warrant the condition of the vessel. All information is subject to change without notice. Currency conversions for comparisons purposes only, based on currency exchange rate. All particulars are believed to be correct, but cannot be guaranteed.